Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 3, 2017

MACBOOK PRO 2016 UNBOXING!



First impressions after using the new MACBOOK PRO! I've had it for a week (then exchanged for a different color).
First impressions after switching to Mac from Windows -
THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED!! (I wish it was though haha)

F1-F9 buttons are hidden! you need to press FN button for F1-F9 buttons to appear on the touch bar.

Here is what I think:
- I am using my touch ID all the time!
- the keyboard is super responsive
- I am using the TOUCH BAR ALL THE TIME! because I type in English and in Russian and I can switch between languages just by slightly touching the touch pad
- LOVE the luxurious feeling it gives me
and yes I handled thunderbolts with adaptors, not such a big problem as many bloggers like to describe it
- battery lasts for at least 6 hours surfing, emailing
- sound is great! unbelievable

- DON'T like that it's heavy :(
- my windows hard drive wouldn't work with my new mac

I have co-founded a company that helps you go on a study abroad trip:

Use Uber instead of taxis (it's cheaper than you think) - get $20 for your first trip using code r19ur

When I go on short trips I stay with locals (Airbnb) -

Subscribe to my channel for more videos about travelling, learning language, education abroad and lifestyle!

Instagram - @linguamarina
My business -
Filmed on Canon G7X

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "LOS ANGELES ☀️ TWO DAYS ☀️ ONE GIRL"

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

source

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét