Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 3, 2017

Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display Review 2013



Select from a wide range of macbook pro with retina display form $1500 to $2800 at

You can have 13.3" to 15.4" inch laptops
Apple MacBook Pro with retina display newest version review
This is by far the best laptop I've ever owned. A 2.7GHz quad-core processor, 16GB RAM and (I opted cheap) 256GB flash storage makes for the fastest, smoothest computing experience I've ever seen! The design is superb, materials are by far the best in any computer, and the overall package blew me away. I've had powerbooks and macbook pros, but this is a whole new level. I love all the trackpad gestures, it makes operating the laptop very intuitive and easy. The display is incredible - I can't wait to get photoshop and final cut up and running! No, it doesn't come with a CD/DVD drive and I'm glad it doesn't! Besides, you can get a usb one for pennies on the dollar now if you really need to have a physical disc (I have one lying around that I haven't used in ages). Yes, it's expensive, but I honestly don't foresee ever having to buy another laptop! I'm sure at some point I'll replace the flash memory, but maybe 6-7 years down the road, and 16GB RAM will hold me over forever!

Apple MacBook Pro with retina display newest version specification/features
2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 Processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.7 GHz
16 GB 1600MHz DDR3L Memory
512 GB Flash Storage
15.4-inch Retina Display; 2880x1800 Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M Graphics
Mac OS X v10.7 Lion, 7 Hour Battery Life

lamthon.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét